Poly/Plantronics Blackwire 3225 Binaural USB-A Standard or USB-C includes 3.5mm Connector Headsets
The Blackwire 3200 Series corded UC headsets are durable, lightweight, and easy to deploy and come in a variety of connectivity and wearing options. Add insights from Poly/Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service and you've got future proof solutions. The Blackwire 3200 series with Plantronics signature audio provides top notch features at a price you can afford.
- Binaural headset blocks out surrounding noise helping you focus on the task at hand
- Connects to PC via USB, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C
- Inline features include call answer/end, mute, volume +/-
- Ultra soft leatherette ear cushions and adjust able headband for all day wear
- Variants for this headset includes a standard USB connector or
- USB = Standard USB connection for PC's or any device with a USB port
- USB-C TYPE-C = a new, smaller than a USB connector shape that’s reversible so it’s easier to plug in.
AVOID ERRORS - When in doubt please research your required connection
- Includes 3.5mm inline connector giving the user the ability to also use the headset with tablets, cell phones, or any audio device with a 3.5mm available port.
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphone for high-quality transmit
- PC telephone Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Poly/Plantronics headsets being used company-wide
- UC and MS Lync compatible
- Purchase includes a portable carrying case
- 2-year warranty
- USB-A Standard Part #209747-101 order P14955
- USB -C Part # 209751-101 order P14956
- Built for UC standard applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and more*. Certified for Skype Business.
For information on customizing settings and more, go to the Poly/Plantronics HUB download here: https://www.plantronics.com/ca/en/support/downloads-apps/hub-desktop
Download this products datasheet here
For product compatbility click here